Today’s energy brings a Strawberry Full Moon in Sagittarius forming a conjunction with its ruler Jupiter (the planet of luck). An opportune time to network and make connections, whilst solutions to problems can be found through fresh inspired breakthroughs.

The June Strawberry Moon originates from the Algonquin tribes in north eastern America with wild strawberries ripening around this time of the summer solstice.

NASA’s Gordon Johnston said: “Europeans also called this the Rose Moon as it might take on a reddish or pink hue.” The Strawberry Moon is also known as the Honey Moon or Meadow Moon.

Sagittarius Full Moon ~ Monday 17 June 2019

PST 1.30am
EST 4.30am
GMT 9.30am
AEST 6.30pm

Sagittarius ‘the archer half-man half-horse’ full moon heightens our spirit of adventure, philosophy and beliefs. The bigger picture comes out now. What brings ultimate freedom to my life? You can find new ways to expand your current situation. Physical exercise (even a long power walk) will do wonders to bring you further into alignment.

Keep a journal handy for new ideas. Practical details are often missed, like running a red light or saying something you didn’t mean particularly when the moon is full and you have a Sagittarius moon! With a little extra care your zest for life can be found again.

The moon in our own charts shapes our emotions. Every couple of days the moon changes, which affects our overall energy. If the moon is in your sign energy is increased. It usually rains around a full moon, our bodies are made with of over 60% water, the moon also influences the tides.

Around the full moon more positive ions are produced. After years of research around the world, scientists have determined that an imbalance in the ratio between positive and negative Ions has a profound effect on both your mental and physical wellbeing. From studies 75% of the general population react favourably to negative ions but are adversely affected by positive ions, while the other 25% react in the opposite way, finding higher positive ion days euphoric and higher negative ion days boring.

Solstice 2019

This week delivers increased transformation with the energy of the Solstice. On Saturday 22 June in the southern hemisphere we experience the Winter Solstice and the in northern hemisphere the Summer Solstice 21 June 2019.

“Solstice” comes from the Latin word ‘sol’ meaning ‘sun’ and ‘sistere’ meaning ‘to make stand’. Stonehenge in England was specifically designed to align with the sun. The solstice is a celebration of light, the birth of the new and our connection to the sun and the earth. It’s a special time to ignite fires to burn away that which no longer serves us to rebirth.

Neptune Retrograde in Pisces 21/22 June to 27 November 2019 (5 months)

From 21/22 June 2019 Neptune begins to retrograde in Pisces, joining Saturn, Pluto and Jupiter retrograde. Yes, that’s four planets traversing our skies backwards, shedding light on the past to work through.

When Neptune retrogrades in Pisces (from the Solstice) this is time to release limiting beliefs holding you back. Let your creative energy and intuition flow. If you’ve had your head in the clouds for too long you’ll be forced to face reality. Perhaps you’ve been in an unhealthy relationship or a crush is not returning your enthusiasm. It could be your financial situation or career that you’re feeling chained to.

The further you’ve come from the truth the more painful the ending will be. As Pisces also represents soulmates, escapism, addiction and intuition – these may be key themes for you to work through. For example, a cancer scare could force you to give up smoking, you may go through a deep learning experience with a soulmate (of which we have many). A nomadic lifestyle may force you to come back to earth.

Basically, old illusions and ways that no longer serve you will be torn away.

Sometimes the band-aid hurts to come off and sometimes it peels straight off… There is a wound that needed to be healed either way.

‘The wound is the place where the light enters you.’ ~ Rumi


For every day inspiration check out the Moon Lovers Astrology Numerology Guide (NYC, London, LA + Sydney)

Hi I’m Tameera, nice to meet you! I’m an intuitive, astrologer, master numerologist, relationship alchemist
and Feng Shui expert with over 20 years of experience working worldwide.

I’m featured in VOGUE and teach through workshops and retreats in addition to private 1:1 consultations. I’ve mastered the perfect formula to read anyone and I’m passionate about helping you transform your life, career and relationships.

My clientele includes Hollywood celebrities and luxury brands. I love connecting with all walks of life and find the accuracy and shifts behind my gifts never ceases to amaze.

Book in your 1:1 Intuitive Guidance Life Direction consultation here. It’s about your time…