My home is adorned with Buddha’s. When I’m not working from home I’m at Nature’s Energy Sydney – the room I give intuitive healing sessions from today has a big beautiful Buddha outside – it’s like the Buddha’s energy helps with my spiritual practice…
Have you ever stopped to wonder why the Buddha feels so deeply spiritual? There’s a stronger connection linked to you than you might actually know about, it’s within many ancient objects and images, in nature and within you… and it’s called the pineal gland also known as your third eye.
1. The pine cone symbol is one of the most mysterious emblems found in ancient and modern art and architecture including the Buddha’s head which is shaped like a pine cone – it’s imagery shares spiritual illumination, insight and transformation…
2. Throughout ancient cultures including Babylonia, Egypt, Asia and Greece the pineal gland symbolises the “Third Eye”, that we all possess.
3. All species share a pineal gland. We are all spiritual beings…
4. The pineal gland produces melatonin, a serotonin derived hormone which regulates sleep. The shape of the gland resembles a pine cone, hence its name. It’s located in the epithalamus, near the centre of the brain.
5. Angkor Wat’s majestic temple ruins in Vietnam hold vast towers shaped like pine cones silhouetted against the sky rise out of the lush green jungle.
6. The Third Eye Pineal Gland is symbolised on the Buddha – This gland is said to lie at the geometric centre of the brain, and is considered by some as the biological Third Eye.
7. French philosopher Descartes famously referred to the pineal gland as the Seat of the Soul.
8. The Third Eye (from the Pineal Gland) has a long history in India, China, and Southeast Asia, where traditions of Hinduism, Buddhism and Taoism rule. It’s often marked by a dot in the middle of the forehead between the two eyes.
9. The Pigna sculpture sits in a Vatican courtyard called the Court of the Pine Cone, and is today considered the largest pine cone statues in the world. The pope’s staff also has a pine cone on it…
10. The Egyptian staff of Osiris (c. 1224 BC) not only depicts opposing cobras but has them rising up to meet at a pine cone.
11. In India, Hindu tradition teaches followers to awaken the Third Eye by activating their “7 chakras”.
12. In nature as the pine cone ripens, the pine cone slowly opens to release its mature seeds. Just as we learn as spiritual beings our seeds begin to bear fruit.
13. The third eye appears again and again in myths, sculptures, engravings, and paintings in ancient cultures across the world. It was often depicted throughout ancient Egypt as a single disembodied Eye, the Eye of Ra “…the All-seeing eye… This is the eye of freemasonry, the third eye (from the Pineal Gland). While I am credibly formed that few Masons understand their own symbols, the fact remains that they use them…” Dr. George Washington Carey. It comes as no surprise, then, that pine cones appear regularly throughout Masonic decoration. They are depicted in Masonic art, they hang from the ceilings of Masonic Lodges, and they are etched in stone on Masonic-constructed buildings throughout the world.
14. The pineal gland and third eye is considered to be the organ of supreme universal connection.
15. Most animals have pineal glands much larger than humans, they often use their intuition to communicate.
When your third eye is awakened the true world is seen. A blocked third eye is said to lead to confusion, lies, jealousy uncertainty, depression, adrenal fatigue and pessimism.
Ways to activate and expand your pineal gland include meditation, kundalini chakra energy balancing with Patty Kikos, yoga, mindfulness, connecting with nature and spending time with your animals.
Everything is energy…
I’m featured in VOGUE and teach through workshops and retreats in addition to private 1:1 consultations. I’ve mastered the perfect formula to read anyone and I’m passionate about helping you transform your life, career and relationships.
My clientele includes Hollywood celebrities and luxury brands. I love connecting with all walks of life and find the accuracy and shifts behind my gifts never ceases to amaze.
Book in your 1:1 Intuitive Guidance Life Direction consultation here. It’s about your time…